Designate Bells Mill PTA as the recipient, and take advantage of rewards programs that donate.
Contents of Earn While You Shop
GIANT A+ Bonus Card Numbers Needed: You have two different ways to designate Bells Mill PTA as a recipient of your Giant BonusBucks spending. Do whichever is most convenient for you!
- Visit Giant’s website and link your card to Bells Mill
- Contact us, and we will do it for you! Provide your card number (all 12 digits please) and the last name for which the card is registered. You only need to provide your card number ONCE EACH YEAR, and Bells Mill will reap the benefits! If you do not know your card number (and instead use your phone number at checkout), please take a few minutes to call 888-469-4426, and Giant will provide you with your missing card number. Giant A+ BonusBucks is a significant fundraiser for the PTA, so please register today!
Harris Teeter, like Giant, has a school rewards program. Once your card is linked, Bells Mill PTA will receive 5% of your Harris Teeter brand purchases. Again, you have two different ways to designate Bells Mill as a recipient.
- Simply give the cashier our code, 8216, and your VIC card when you check out, and your card will be linked for the entire school year. You must repeat this process EACH SCHOOL YEAR.
- Contact us, and we will do it for you! Provide your card number or phone number and the last name for which the card is registered. You only need to provide your card number ONCE EACH YEAR, and Bells Mill will reap the benefits!
If you participate in both Giant and Harris Teeter reward programs, you may send a single email containing required information for both. Participating in these programs DOES NOT nullify the benefits of any other programs the grocery store may offer.
You can help raise money for the PTA by shopping through Amazon! Amazon has a sister site called AmazonSmile with the same products and prices as Amazon.com. However, when you shop on AmazonSmile, 0.5% of your purchase is donated to the charity of your choice.
If you have never shopped on AmazonSmile
On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you will be prompted to select a charitable organization from the list of eligible organizations. Search for “Bells Mill Elem PTA” and designate it as your favorite charity.
To change your designated charity on AmazonSmile
If you have shopped on AmazonSmile and currently do not have Bells Mill PTA as your designated charity, it’s easy to switch.
- Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser.
- Find the “Supporting: [Charitable Organization]” and tap it. From a desktop browser, it is below the top Amazon Search bar as a dropdown. From a mobile browser, it is a link at the bottom of the page.
- If you can’t find it, go to Your Account > Change your Charity.
- Search for “Bells Mill Elem PTA” and designate it as your favorite charity.
Collect Box Tops for Education labels and bring them into our collection box in the front hall of the school. We earn at least 10 cents from each boxtop, and this money can add up fast! Use this form.