Below are perennial or annual BMES / PTA documents or forms. If you are looking for forms for a specific event, try the search box in the side bar.
Contents of BMES PTA Documents and Forms
PTA Documents and Forms
- 2018-19 Membership Form
- 2018-19 TEACHERS Membership Form
- 2018-19 Parent Volunteer Committee Interest Sheet
- 2017-18 Room Parent Policies, Roles and Responsibilities
- 2017-18 Recess/Lunch Volunteer Handbook
- 2016-17 Welcome Letter from the Bells Mill PTA
- 2017 Bylaws signed
- 2017 Bylaws attachment
- Submission of Receipts – complete this Submission of Receipts (aka Cash Verification Form) at the end of an event to document cash and checks received to be immediately deposited into the PTA bank account
- Expense Reimbursement Form – complete this Expense Reimbursement Form (aka Request for Payment) after you have used your own money to buy items for a budgeted PTA activity/event and need to be reimbursed
- Cash Advance Form – for PTA funds that are needed before purchase or for use as change in the cash boxes. For cash boxes, the committee head for the event is preferred to have responsibility for the funds. A cash advance form will need to be filled out before a check can be made out to them. We cannot issue checks to “cash.” At the end of the event, all cash dispersed should be returned to the PTA for deposit and it will be noted on the same form.
- Parent’s Approval, Student Waiver, and Participants’ Waiver Form – to be completed annually for students to be able to participate in PTA-sponsored activities and events for that school year
- PTA Volunteer Waiver Form – to be completed annually for volunteers to be able to participate in PTA-sponsored activities and events for that school year
Bells Mill Documents
Forms and Links for Vendors to the PTA
- Vendor Policies
- Vendors Hold Harmless Agreement
- Sample Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Vendor Payments (not donations) to the Bells Mill PTA
You, a vendor to the Bells Mill PTA, will be directed to PayPal to make an online payment to the Bells Mill PTA. Please include a reason for payment, such as the name and date of event, activity, product or service (up to 200 characters).Thank you!