- The 5th grade class is working together to fundraise for their year-end celebrations. Please consider supporting them to spread love this Valentine’s Day.
- The 5th grade invites all Bells Mill students, parents and teachers to participate in the their Valentine’s Day wishing wall!
- It’s easy to participate: Buy a heart for $1 and write your wish for the school this Valentine’s Day, all proceeds go toward the 5th grade fund.
- 5th graders and parent volunteers will sell hearts for $1 on February 7, 8 and 9th during all three lunch periods, just outside of the cafeteria!
- 5th graders will hang all hearts on the wall by Valentine’s Day for all to see!
See the Wishing Wall Information Flyer for more information. Cash only, please!