Each week in Bear Post we will share information from other schools in the cluster or community events that provide opportunities to connect and help each other. If you have anything you’d like to add, email firstname.lastname@example.org. While these are not sponsored or endorsed by the BMES PTA, we’re happy to help share information as appropriate.
- Girls on the Run is coming to Bells Mill this fall! The program is open to girls in 3rd – 5th grade. The team will meet 2x per week for 10 weeks starting the week of Sept 13. Registration opens August 10th at 9AM. Visit www.girlsontherunofmoco.org for more information.
- Bar-T Kids Club at Bells Mill is now registering students for after school care. Learn more at https://www.bar-t.com/program/kids-club/.
- A troop startup is forming for girls who will be entering kindergarten at Bells Mill ES in Fall 2021! Girl scouts become leaders by making new friends, building skills, and discovering the world around them — and it all starts now. Contact Michael Fowle, Girl Scout Membership Specialist, at email@example.com if you are interested. There are several troops at Bells Mill for other grades. Please contact Michael if your daughter is interested in girl scouts.
- Interested in the Great Outdoors, STEM, Leadership, Community Service, and much more? Girls and boys of all ages are invited to check out Cub Scout Pack 54! Meetings will resume this fall. Contact Chandler McClellan at firstname.lastname@example.org or go online at scouting.org for more information.
- Free Zumba Classes outdoors at Cabin John Middle School, 7PM on July 19, 22, 26, and 29. Classes led by certified Zumba instructors! Donations accepted on behalf of Blast 2022, Churchill High School’s yearly musical and dance review.
- Don’t forget to take a book or leave a book from the BMES Sharing Libraries at Bells Mill and the Scotland Community Recreation Center!