Join the Bells Mill PTA for a Parent/Teacher Meeting on Tuesday, December 3rd at 6:30 PM in the Bells Mill Media Center. Free childcare is provided by Bar-T in the APR and we will provide free cheese pizza for students staying at Bar-T.
Topics to be discussed include:
- A special presentation on the new reading curriculum including Benchmark Advance Assessments the students are taking and how you can enhance learning at home through Benchmark Universe. (Please bring your child’s Google username and password with you so you can participate in a benchmark demonstration.)
- An introduction to our new sister school (South Lake ES) and results of our Thanksgiving Food Drive.
- School of Excellence survey results and how we can work together to continue to strengthen our school-community partnership.
- How to stay updated on the County-Wide School Boundary Analysis being conducted by the School Board.
- How to get involved with upcoming events, including Read-A-Thon Fundraiser, STEM Night, Talent Show, International Night and end-of-year BASH.
- If you are a PTA member, we need your vote on amendments to our budget for meeting expenses and adding a line item for future food drives
If you have any questions about the meeting, please email us at email@example.com. Also, don’t forget to visit the wonderful Reflections Art Show right before the meeting.