Join our virtual BMES International Festival to celebrate the diversity of the Bells Mill Community!
- Food Trucks starting Sunday! In April and May food trucks will be serving “GRAB & GO” style at Bells Mill, offering a culinary taste around the world! Check the schedule and pre-order instructions at https://bellsmill.org/spring-2021-events/.
- We’ll kick things off this Sunday with Rocklands BBQ from 4-7PM!
- Order at https://rocklands-bbq.square.site/. Pre-ordering may not be visible on google chrome, but other web browsers have no problem.
- Other locations/trucks may be listed and active for the same week. Please select the correct location. Once the correct location is selected the date will automatically change to the date and start time of our event. Guests may schedule what time they would like to pick up by selecting “Change” under the location and switching from “ASAP” to “Later” and their desired time.
- Some options may be available on pre-ordering only. If guests have any issues ordering, they may contact me Beatriz@rocklands.com
- Please remember to wear a mask, stay six feet apart, and take your food to go!
- Virtual Cooking Class on Wednesday! Join us on zoom on Wednesday, April 14 at 2PM for a hands on cooking class! We’ll learn to make a mango lassi, which is a traditional South Asian beverage. Register at bmes.eventbrite.com.
- Share Your Heritage — Decorate your front door or hang a flag during the week of April 11 to represent your heritage or a culture that you are interested in. This will make it fun for students as they walk around the neighborhood!
- Getting excited? Check out last year’s BMES International Festival Cookbook for inspiration!