The PTA is excited to design the yearbook this year! Parents and staff are invited to submit photos to help us remember the school year! If you’ve got great photos of school and community events we’d like to see them! This could include:
• PTA events, including the back to school picnic, Magic & Muffins, and the Outdoor Movie
• Fall festival events and costume parade
• Spirit days
• Community service projects at the school
• Sledding at Bells Mill on snow days
• Sports teams or clubs associated with Bells Mill
• Class projects and other special memories
Please do not submit pictures taken at private events, such as birthday parties or playdates. Here is how you can submit photos online:
• Go to: https://images.jostens.com/ImageShare/upload (corrected link!)
• Browse to select the photo(s) you wish to upload.
• Enter information about the photo and provide contact information in case the staff needs additional information.
• Click “Upload Chosen Images”.
We need your help to get as many photos as possible to create a terrific book everyone will want to have. Submit pictures as soon as possible so we can get started on the layout!
Volunteers needed! We could use another volunteer or two to help with page layout and to learn the process for next year. If you have any questions about the yearbook or would like to volunteer to help, please email Isha Patel at firstname.lastname@example.org