We have rescheduled our final PTA meeting of this school year due to scheduling conflicts. We will meet on zoom on Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 6:30 p.m. The school will distribute the link on the day of the meeting. Please join us for school updates, a preview of upcoming activities, and VOTING on next year’s board and PTA budget. This is a very important meeting as we need to vote on the board and budget so that the PTA is ready to support the school as they plan for next school year.
The BMES PTA nominating committee has shared the following slate of PTA board members for next school year. The nominating committee was comprised of Stella Kostolampros, Georgia Karamalikis, and Jennifer Barlow. Thanks to all who volunteered to be on the board!
- President – Debbie Fleischer
- VP, Fundraising & Membership – Devin Donaldson
- VP, Communications & Family Engagement – Lindsay Brecher
- VP, Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion – Asmaa Seif Eldin
- VP, School Community Events – Amanda Klueger
- Treasurer – Alison Jacknowitz
- Secretary – Jessica McClellan
- MCCPTA Delegate – Divya Tonse
- MCCPTA Delegate – David Hardy
The proposed budget for the next school year is available here: 2021 – 2022 Budget proposed May 7, 2021. The budget plans for more than $37,000 to support the school community next year. In order to do this we will be looking for PTA members, donations, and volunteers! If you are interested in getting more involved in PTA, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.